Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
What's not to love, lobster, guacamole, salsa in a taco? Yum. This recipe is courtesy of Rubio's Baja Grill.
- 3⁄4 ounce salsa fresca
- 1 1⁄2 ounces lobster meat
- 1⁄2 ounce guacamole
- 3⁄4 ounce shredded cabbage
- 1 fresh corn tortilla
- 1 slice lime
For Baja Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- Marinate lobster in salsa for an hour to two.
- Stir fry lobster in a skillet or wok for two to three minutes.
- In a separate pan, heat the tortilla.
- To assemble, spread guacamole down the center of the tortilla, then lay in lobster, shredded cabbage and Baja sauce.
- Fold over, garnish with lime slice, and serve.
Very Good, we mixed shrimp and lobster and it turned out pretty tasty, Thanks