- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless rib-eye steaks, each about 1/2-inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare gas grill to high heat.
- In small bowl, combine garlic, onion and chili powders with cumin. Sprinkle salt to taste on both sides of each steak. Place a scant tsp seasoning mixture on just 1 side of each steak, then rub spices into meat with your fingertips.
- Please steaks on grill, spiced side down and grill to desired doneness. For medioum, grill uncovered 2 min each side and for med rare cook 2 min each side.