1 hr 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, all visible fat removed
Dijon-Apricot Mop Sauce
- 1In a small bowl, combine rub ingredients.
- 2Using your hands or a spoon, rub mixture evenly over pork, set aside.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees or preheat grill on medium-high.
- 4For mop sauce, heat oil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, swirling to coat.
- 5Saute onion for 2 to 3 minutes, or until translucent, stirring occasionally.
- 6Stir in remaining sauce ingredients.
- 7Bring to a boil.
- 8Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 9(You may wish to reserve 1/2 cup sauce to use as a dipping sauce for cooked pork.) Lightly spray a broiling pan and rack with vegetable oil spray.
- 10Put tenderloins on rack in pan.
- 11Bake for 30 minutes.
- 12Using a pastry brush or basting mop (a small dishwashing mop can be used, new and clean, of course), baste on all sides.
- 13Bake for 10 minutes, then baste again.
- 14Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until pork is no longer pink in the center or registers 165 degrees on meat thermometer.
- 15Or grill tenderloins for 10 minutes per side (40 minutes total), then baste with mop sauce and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until pork is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rubbed Pork Tenderloin With Dijon-Apricot Mop Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.9
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 110.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 24.2 g