1/1 Photo of Rubbed, Glazed & Grilled Pork Tenderloin
1 hr 15 mins
Tender pork is rubbed with a southwest inspired rub then brushed with a tangy sweet sauce and grilled to pork perfection. It's our new, impressive pork favorite from a church cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 pork tenderloin, trimmed of excess fat
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley, minced
- 29.58 ml fresh oregano or 9.85 ml dried oregano
- 7.39 ml fresh rosemary or 2.46 ml dried rosemary, crumbled
- 7.39 ml fresh thyme, minced or 2.46 ml dried thyme, crumbled
- 14.79 ml garlic, minced
- 14.79 ml instant beef bouillon, base (optional)
- 7.39 ml salt
- 7.39 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 1.23-2.46 ml cayenne pepper
- 1Combine rub ingredients in small bowl. Set aside.
- 2Rinse tenderloins under cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Rub with spice mixture and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile combine glaze ingredients in small saucepan and simmer over low heat until sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes. Brush glaze over tenderloins.
- 4Grill on oiled grill turning every 10-15 minutes. Brush with glaze each time meat is turned. Continue cooking until internal temperature reaches 140-145°F
- 5Transfer to cutting surface. Cover loosely with foil. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut crosswise into slices and serve with reheated glaze.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rubbed, Glazed & Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 641.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 0.5 g