Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is a different way to do baby back ribs, theres no sauce and their roasted in the oven. They turn out just a little crisp but really tender.This amount makes about 1/4 cup, I quadruple the spices so I can have some in a spice jar ready to go for next time.These are Great!!
- 1 1⁄2-3 lbs baby back rib racks
- 2 tablespoons cracked peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed
- salt, to taste after their done (So just remember 2 parts Peppercorns, 1 part Sage leaves and 1 part Fennel seeds, if you want to mak)
- Rinse ribs, sprinkle all over with the spice mixture and pat spices into ribs.
- Set ribs cupped side down on a rack in a pan. Bake at 450 for 30 minute.
- Turn curved side up and bake 10 minutes more, if drippings in pan start to smoke you can add a little water to the pan.
- Turn ribs over again and bake another 10 to 15 min until ribs are sizzling and well browned.
- Remove from oven and cut ribs apart and sprinkle with salt to your taste.