Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This rub makes the meat melt and explode in your mouth! This is very well seasoned! Leftovers are great in wraps. Serve hot or cold.
- 3 lbs london broil beef
- 1 tablespoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon meat tenderizer (Adolphs)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Score meat in diagonal, criss-cross pattern on both sides, about 1/4" deep.
- Mix rub ingredients.
- Spread into meat.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Grill, covered, over medium high sitting 7 to 10 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Remove from grill and let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut into very thin slices.
Miraculous may be a bit strong, but not much. I used this on a piece of round steak, marinated it for only 6 to 8 hours, and threw it on the grill. I couldn't believe how tender and tasty it turned out. Even the wife and kids commented favorably. Imagine if I had marinated it over night as directed. A unanimous PickyEater 5-Star rating for this one. Thank you!!
This rescript is very spicy. I recommend washing off or just taken of the rub before grilling. First bit and I had to do this. I love spicy food but, I couldn't taste the steak. Good luck.
This one is a hit! The family gives it rave reviews. The best rub I've made to date. Thanks Rita. I made one slight change, since spicy is not to our liking...Instead of the tablespoon of cracked pepper, I used half a tablespoon of black pepper. Grilled over charcoal, I still reign as King of the grill here. Definate keeper. Important to note: DON"T OVERCOOK THE BEEF! Cook medium rare at the very most. The flavor is incredible.