Recipe by Rita~
This rub makes the meat melt and explode in your mouth! This is very well seasoned! Leftovers are great in wraps. Serve hot or cold.
Top Review by PickyEater
Miraculous may be a bit strong, but not much. I used this on a piece of round steak, marinated it for only 6 to 8 hours, and threw it on the grill. I couldn't believe how tender and tasty it turned out. Even the wife and kids commented favorably. Imagine if I had marinated it over night as directed. A unanimous PickyEater 5-Star rating for this one. Thank you!!
- 3 lbs london broil beef
- 1 tablespoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon meat tenderizer (Adolphs)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Score meat in diagonal, criss-cross pattern on both sides, about 1/4" deep.
- Mix rub ingredients.
- Spread into meat.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Grill, covered, over medium high sitting 7 to 10 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Remove from grill and let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut into very thin slices.