1/3 Photos of Rub 'n Sauce Barbecued Ribs
2 hrs 50 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
Great do ahead ribs. Steam on broiler pan in slow oven, then grill at serving time. These are the most tender and delicious ribs you will ever eat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs pork baby back ribs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3/4 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3/4 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1Fill the bottom of a broiler pan about half full of water.
- 2Mix rub ingredients together and generously rub into both sides of ribs.
- 3Place ribs on top section of broiler pan.
- 4Cover with foil and fold edges under to seal in steam as they cook.
- 5Bake in 300° oven for 2 hours.
- 6Remove foil carefully as steam is very hot.
- 7Refrigerate ribs until needed.
- 8Combine all ingredients for barbecue sauce.
- 9Place ribs on grill and brush generously with sauce.
- 10Grill until crispy and hot- will only take about 10 minutes.
- 11Watch carefully once you add sauce because the sugar will burn quickly.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rub 'n Sauce Barbecued Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 806.8
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 156.4 mg
- Sodium 2470.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 64.5 g
- Protein 46.0 g