Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Roz bel laban, or rice pudding, is a very popular dessert in the Middle East. It is commonly served cold, but some people prefer it warm.
- In a large saucepan cook rice in water for 15 minutes.
- Add milk, and stir until the mixture becomes thick.
- Add orange blossom water and sugar. Continue stirring until rice is well cooked.
- Stir in the diced dates, do not allow to dissolve.
- Place in individual serving bowls and sprinkle with cinnamon or cardamom. You may also choose to place pudding in large serving dish and sprinkle with cinnamon or cardamom.
- Serve when cooled or chill in refrigerator.