Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Roy who is an old friend of mine brought this potatoe salad to work for a food day and it tasted just like the potatoe salad my Grandma used to make. I asked for the recipe and this is what he gave me.
- 5 medium potatoes, baked and cooled
- 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup bread & butter pickle, chopped
- 2 tablespoons bread & butter pickle juice
- chop potatoes and put in large bowl.
- mix miracle whip, vinegar, sugar and mustard and add to potatoes.
- add chopped onion.
- add pickles and pickle juice.
- salt to taste.
- best if prepared a day in advance.