Galley Wench's Note:
This is an easy salad to make and very flavorful. Perfect way to use leftover chicken or pork.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb soba noodles, cooked al dente (or spaghetti)
- 1 cup red bell pepper, julienned
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup snow peas, julienned at an angle
- 1 cup water chestnut, sliced in bit size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups bay shrimp, fullled cooked
- 1/2 lb stir-fried pork or 1/2 lb boneless chicken, fully cooked, diced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon garlic and red chile paste (available in oriental section of most supermarkets, adjust to taste )
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1Mix the dressing ingredients together in jar and shake.
- 2In large bowl, combine noodles, bell pepper, green onions, snow peas, water chestnuts, shrimp and pork or chicken.
- 3Add dressing and toss well.
- 4Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- 5Sprinkle sesame seeds on top before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Royal Orchid Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.0
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 974.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 18.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar
garlic and red chile paste