Recipe by ajb524
I found this recipe on another website. I just tried it on my christmas sugar cookies and really liked it so I wanted to share. Make sure you give the icing plenty of time to harden on your cookies (approx. 2 hours).
- 946.36 ml powdered sugar
- 44.37 ml meringue powder
- 2.46 ml lemon extract or 2.46 ml vanilla extract or 2.46 ml almond extract
- 118.29-177.44 ml warm water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine powdered sugar and meringue powder in a large bowl.
- Add water and your choice of extract and beat until desired consistency.
- Add your choice of food coloring and sprinkles if desired.
- The icing needs to be used immediately or transferred to an airtight container or it will harden.