1/3 Photos of Royal Icing
This is the best recipe I have found for sugar cookie icing. Try my recipe for "World's Greatest Sugar Cookies" for an excellent snack.
My Private Note
big bow ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat first three ingredients, then thin with a little water, if needed.
- 2Add almond, vanilla, and butter flavoring.
- 3Depending on how many colors you want, divide it between several bowls.
- 4To decorate on top of original layer of icing, thicken with powdered sugar until desired thickness.
- 5Decorating works best when used in the decorating bags with tips.
- 6Also, before spreading thin icing over cookies, try putting an outline of thick icing from a small decorating tip around the edge of the cookie.
- 7This way, the thin icing will not drip over the edge.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Royal Icing
Serving Size: 1 (1125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3588.9
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 175.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 904.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 889.1 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: