Recipe by Monkeygirl1628
It will make your cakes 100 percent prettier and taister. I got this recipe from a baking book called "Creative Cake Decorating." Hope you enjoy it as much as I do ;)
Top Review by Claire de Luna
I made this icing to go with my new Roll-out Cookie recipe. The icing was very white, easy to pipe from the bag, and turned out beautifully. My cookies look good enough to eat now! I'm adding this good basic recipe to my cookbook.
- 3 egg whites
- 1 (16 ounce) package powdered sugar, sifted (about 4 3/4 cups)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cream of tartar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl combine egg whites, powdered sugar, vanilla, and cream of tarter.
- Beat with an electric mixer on high speed for 7 to 10 minutes or till very stiff.
- Use at once, covering icing in bowl at all times with wet paper towel to prevent from drying.