1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
So creamy and easy! Made in the blender! Comes from Tampa's Helen Benito "queen of flan". Make sure you low heat to cramalize, VERY important.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat sugar on low until caramelized; pour into a flan mold or a deep pyrex dish.
- 2Let harden.
- 3I like mine a deep brown, but don't let burn.
- 4Don't let it be too light.
- 5Put eggs, condensed milk, evaporated milk and water into a blender; blend until smooth.
- 6Add the vanilla extract to the mixture and blend in with a spoon.
- 7Pour into mold.
- 8Make a hot water bath by placing the mold in a larger pan with about 2 inches of water.
- 9Bake at 250 degrees about 1 1/2 hours until the sides are solid.
- 10The middle of the flan should be firm but creamy.
- 11Remove flan from the oven and let cool.
- 12Refrigerate at least 2 hours or more.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Royal Flan De Leche
Serving Size: 1 (1275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3064.5
- Calories from Fat 830
- Total Fat 92.3 g
- Saturated Fat 48.1 g
- Cholesterol 1511.3 mg
- Sodium 1318.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 467.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 433.6 g
- Protein 94.3 g