Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is from Ravenwood Castle in New Plymouth, Ohio.
Make and share this Royal Breakfast Hash recipe from Food.com.
- 5 cups frozen loose-pack hash browns, thawed
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked corn beef
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread potatoes evenly over the bottom of a greased 8 inch square baking pan.
- In a bowl, mix together the soup, sour cream, corned beef, onion, green pepper, salt and pepper.
- Spread over the potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly and top begins top brown.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese evenly over top; sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Serve warm.
Served this for Mother's Day brunch. Everyone liked it very much.
This dish sounded good but we didn't have anything to make it with...Didn't have any frozen hash browns so I drug out a couple cans of canned potatoes...Chopped those up pretty good...Again, no leftover corned beef so I remembered a can of corned beef in the back of the cupboard somewhere...Used that...Except for using Red bell pepper because there wasn't any green pepper in the fridge, followed the rest of the recipe correctly... Even with the changes, this was an excellent dish...Fixed this alonside Merlot's Easy Breakfast Casserole #38065 and had an easy breakfast buffet that would satisfy anyone...Next time I will cut back on the corned beef to a half can or a little more...
I made this as a supper dish and followed the recipe to a "T"!! It turned our wonderful! Since there is only two of us here, we have enough left for another meal!! Thanks for sharing this recipe, Nurse Di! I'll certainly be making it again.