- 5 cups frozen loose-pack hash browns, thawed
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked corn beef
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread potatoes evenly over the bottom of a greased 8 inch square baking pan.
- In a bowl, mix together the soup, sour cream, corned beef, onion, green pepper, salt and pepper.
- Spread over the potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly and top begins top brown.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese evenly over top; sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Serve warm.