Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ready for summer? Better stock some ice pops in your freezer!
- 2 1⁄2 pints fresh blueberries, rinsed & drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container blueberry yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Combine all ingredients in processor and puree until smooth.
- Divide mixture among 8 ice pop molds (each about 1/4-1/3 cup capacity).
- Cover and freeze until firm, at least 4 hours and up to 5 days.
Hey Bev, these were a big hit. Made these for the Zaar Cookathon/4th of July BBQ. I really made them more for the kids but the adults loved them as well. Beautiful color and awesome blueberry flavor. Thanks for a great beat the heat treat :)