Recipe by gailanng
A lovely drink with a hint of citrus. White cranberry juice cocktail is required to achieve a truly royal blue color. This recipe, incredibly, is from Betty Crocker.
- lime wedge coarse sugar or granulated sugar
- ice cube
- 1⁄4 cup white cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons citrus-infused vodka or 2 tablespoons vodka
- 2 tablespoons blue curacao
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Moisten rim of chilled martini glass with lime wedge. Sprinkle sugar onto small plate and dip moistened rim into the sugar to coat lightly.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add cranberry juice, vodka, curacao and lime juice; cover and shake. Strain into martini glass.