Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This without a doubt will be loved by every family member from the youngest up.My mom made this over and over when she came to visit in the summer. A melt in your mouth dessert.
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 package vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Melt butter in skillet, add cocoanut, stir till brown, watching carefully.
- Press in 8x11 pan or large pie plate keep some for top.
- Prepare pudding by using 1 3/4 cups milk and cool.
- Fold in whipped cream, add marshmallows, pour over base.
- Slice bananas over top and sprinkle with leftover cocoanut.