Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a delicious pie that combines 3 of my favorite things! Ice Cream, Pudding and chocolate! Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- non-dairy whipped topping, to taste
- chocolate shavings, to garnish
- Combine ice cream and milk in a mixer on low speed.
- Add pudding and mix 3-5 minutes.
- Pour into crust.
- Cover with whipped topping and garnish with chocolate curls.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours.
Delicious! This made a very pretty presentation garnished with the chocolate curls. My 3 Chefs