Recipe by James Craig
This recipe appeared in the Arizona Republic newspaper. It is a original recipe from the RoxSand Restaurant and Bar. I do not know the amount of time it takes to rehydrate sun dried tomatoes, so I am leaving that information out of the prep time.
Top Review by lovescolts
This is a delicious pasta recipe. It was easy & quick to prepare. We all absolutely loved it. I had to double the recipe for fear that there wouldn't be enough.... I'm glad that I did!! I will make this again. Thank you. P.S. sun-dried tomatoes... (my particular package).. took 15 minutes to rehydrate.
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 ounces wild mushrooms, sliced (oyster, portabello)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, rehydrated according to package directions
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 7 ounces linguine, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 2⁄3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper