1/1 Photo of Rowan & Martins Laugh in " Sock It to Me " Cake
Donna Luckadoo's Note:
Moist and Delicate, & Better than "The Better than Sex Cake"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box Pillsbury yellow cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant jello vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup crushed pecans (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Beat Sugar and Cream Cheese with a mixer until smooth.
- 3Add Eggs one at a time, then Sour Cream, Vanilla, Oil, Crushed Pineapples, Instant Vanilla Pudding, Cake mix & Pecans.
- 4Beat on medium speed until creamy.
- 5Pour into a Bundt Pan that has been sprayed with a Nonstick cooking spray.
- 6Bake for 45-55 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- 7Top with a sifting of Powdered Sugar or make a Glaze and sprinkle with crushed Pecans as a perfect finish for this Cake!
- 9This cake can also be baked in two 9-inch round cake pans and icing with one 12-ounce
- 10container of Cool Whip, mixed with one 3-ounce box of instant Pineapple Cream or French Vanilla Pudding mix and one cup of crushed pineapples.
- 11Note: This two layer cake has to be refrigerated because of the icing.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rowan & Martins Laugh in " Sock It to Me " Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1765 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.2
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 100.5 mg
- Sodium 431.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 36.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g