Recipe by * Pamela *
A great way to use up leftovers for lunch the next day. Adapted from Company's Coming School Days Lunches
- 1 tortilla
- 1⁄3 cup mashed potatoes
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce, I like # 59772
- 3 tablespoons kernel corn
- 1⁄2 cup cooked chicken, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread mashed potatoes evenly on tortilla leaving a bit of room around the edge. Layer remaining ingredients in order on top.
- Fold 2 sides in and roll up. Heat in microwave until heated through. Slice into 2 pieces and serve.
- For the lunch box -- wrap in foil after heating and place in thermos until lunch time.