Recipe by LexingtonMom
A hearty cowboy stew with basic meat and veggie flavors. I serve with cornbread.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 small onions, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (16 ounce) candiced potatoes
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ketchup, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef with onions in large stew pot.
- Add corn, both cans of beans, potatoes, and tomatoes along with all their liquids to the pot.
- Stir in chili powder and simmer over medium heat for 30 mins to 1 hour.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Can add ketchup to taste if you prefer more tomato flavor.