1/1 Photo of Round Teething Biscuits For Baby
~*Miss Diggy*~'s Note:
This makes about 12 teething cookies for your little one. And they have very few crumbs. Cooking time does not include sitting time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl stir eggs until creamy.
- 2Then add in sugar and mix well.
- 3Then add in flour just until the dough is stiff and easy to handle.
- 4Roll into a 3/4 inch thickness and cut in round shapes (you can even use cookie cutters to create some fun shapes).
- 5Put on a cookies sheet and let sit overnight or for 10 hours.
- 6Put in the oven and bake at 325 until they are browned and hard to the touch.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Round Teething Biscuits For Baby
Serving Size: 1 (550 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.5
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 12.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g