1/1 Photo of Round Steak WithTomato Gravy
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is a different version of the basic steak and gravy, good flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown steak in oil in dutch oven.
- 2Mix water, tomato sauce and seasonings.
- 3Pour over steak; bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 1-1/2 hours.
- 5Mix flour and water; stir into steak.
- 6Bring to a boil, boil for 1 minute.
- 7Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Round Steak WithTomato Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.8
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 652.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 27.2 g