1/1 Photo of Round Steak Supreme
2 hrs 45 mins
This is a delicious meal. Tender round steak with vegetables, simmered in tomato soup. Then served over rice or mashed potatoes. My Stepfather found this recipe in the daily paper over 30 years ago.I have been making it ever since.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 lbs round steaks (cut up into bite size pieces)
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 whole bunch celery, chopped
- 2 medium onions (Diced)
- 2 green peppers (Diced)
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cans mushroom pieces, drained (Save liquid)
- 4 (10 3/4 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted black olives (sliced)
- 1 cup water
- 1Cut up Round steak and brown with Margarine in large pan.
- 2Add celery, onion, green pepper and mushrooms (drained), cover and cook on medium until tender,about 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 3Add tomato soup,water,sliced black olives,juice from mushrooms,pepper. stir well.
- 4simmer uncovered for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- 5Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Round Steak Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.2
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 1125.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 30.0 g