Recipe by Hazeleyes
I got this recipe from a friend several years ago. So easy to make, and the family loves it!
- 2 lbs beef round steak, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 1 ounce French onion soup mix
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut steak into about 6 portions.
- Spread mustard over each piece, and sprinkle the onion soup mix on top.
- Lay the strips of bacon on each one of the steaks, and roll up jelly roll fashion.
- Use toothpicks to secure.
- Place the steaks in a foil lined baking pan, and spoon the soup over the top.
- Cover tightly with more foil, sealing well so the juices won't leak out.
- Bake for 3 hours in a 325 degree oven.
- The juices will thicken for a delicious gravy.