Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Foiled again..!! The favorite part of this meal will be the easy clean-up. The foil holds the juices in while the soup mix flavors the meat. Great recipe for camping.
- 680.38 g round steaks
- 226.79 g package dry onion soup mix or 226.79 g packagebeefy onion soup mix or 226.79 g packagesavory herb with garlic soup mix
- Place 1/2 package soup mix on foil. Place round steak on top of this.
- Sprinkle rest of soup mix on top of round steak.
- Seal foil completely over round steak, all around the edges too.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 2 hours.
- Add mushrooms over top when serving if desired.
This was the best way to cook a steak in the oven!! So moist and tender,my family loved it. I'm going to try many different mixes with this, but onion was FANTASTIC!!:)
Very good! Even with overcooking the meat a little, it was still delicious.