1/1 Photo of Round Steak on Foil
LtlPhyl #2's Note:
Foiled again..!! The favorite part of this meal will be the easy clean-up. The foil holds the juices in while the soup mix flavors the meat. Great recipe for camping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) round steaks
- 1 (8 ounce) package dry onion soup mix or 1 (8 ounce) package beefy onion soup mix or 1 (8 ounce) package savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1Place 1/2 package soup mix on foil. Place round steak on top of this.
- 2Sprinkle rest of soup mix on top of round steak.
- 3Seal foil completely over round steak, all around the edges too.
- 4Bake in 350 degree oven for 2 hours.
- 5Add mushrooms over top when serving if desired.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Round Steak on Foil
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 21.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 583.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.5 g