1/3 Photos of Round Steak in Beer
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
NC Gal's Note:
I got this recipe from CeCe, a sweet lady at a campground in Lebanan MO. I was living in a 5th wheel camper with my DH for his job. We became friends and spent plenty of time together while my DH was off working. Being a newlywed I was always looking for good cheap meals to fix for us. We like to eat this with mashed potatoes or egg noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1flour steak then brown in oil in skillet.
- 2then place meat in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- 3in the skillet brown onion.
- 4stir in tomatoes, oregano, basil worcestershire sauce, beer salt and pepper.
- 5Bring to a boil for 1 minute.
- 6pour sauce over meat in casserole dish.
- 7bake covered in a 350 oven for 1 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Round Steak in Beer
Serving Size: 1 (422 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 572.4
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 165.5 mg
- Sodium 149.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 49.9 g