Recipe by mandabears
I have had this recipe for a zillion years, a co-worker gave it to me and I used to make it weekly. Got a good deal on round steak and pulled it out, still good and easy
- 2 lbs round steaks
- garlic powder
- ground black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen chopped onions or 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes (1-2 cans) or 1 (10 ounce) canhunts diced tomatoes, drained (1-2 cans)
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cut in chunks
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green beans, thawed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle round steak pieces with garlic powder and ground pepper to taste.
- Place in crock pot.
- Place potatoes, onions, and green beans on top of beef.
- Put tomatoes and tomato soup on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- For last 1/2 hour remove cover and turn to high.