Recipe by Dancer^
If you have any of this dish left, (I doubt u will). It warms up great in a no-stick pan on the stovetop.
Top Review by -Patrish
Pretty good, and easy to make but also very similar to other slow cooked beef recipes I've made. Nothing really out of the ordinary here but tasty nonetheless. DH liked it a lot.
- 2 lbs round steaks, cut 1/2 inch thick
- garlic salt
- salt and pepper
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 -4 potatoes, peeled and quartered (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups beef broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Season round steak Iightly with garlic salt, salt, and pepper.
- Cut into serving pieces and place in crockpot with sliced onion which has been separated into rings.
- Add potatoes and green beans.
- Top with tomato soup and tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on Low 8 hours.
- Remove cover during last half-hour if too much liquid.