Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Arrowfarms Gourmet Red Potatoes. For a vegetarian Caesar, omit meat and add avocado, black beans, or crumbled Feta cheese. Enjoy.
- 28 ounces gourmet red potatoes
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) bags complete caesar salad in a bag
- 3 cups either julienne-sliced grilled cooked beef or 3 cups cooked pork or 3 cups cooked chicken or 3 cups deli-sliced meat
- 2 medium red sweet bell peppers, cut into bite-sized strips
- grated fresh parmesan cheese, as needed
- Slice potatoes thinly crosswise, and cook until fork tender. Drain potatoes; rinse in cool water, and drain again.
- Assemble salad. In a large bowl place lettuce and croutons from salad mix. Add potatoes, meat, and bell pepper slices. Toss gently with dressing. Spoon onto plates; sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese as desired.