Recipe by Nicole Brummett
This bread is simple and good. Great with pasta or just anytime you want. I also add garlic powder to mine when making it to go with pasta.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was OK for us. I made as directed other then I added one teaspoon of garlic powder as I was afraid it would be bland. Mine only took 15 minutes to cook.I liked thsi but no one else liked the texture of the bread.
- 1 1⁄2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients, batter will be thick.
- Spoon into a greased 8 inch round baking pan.
- Drizzle with butter; sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut into wedges.
- Serve warm.