Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This bread is simple and good. Great with pasta or just anytime you want. I also add garlic powder to mine when making it to go with pasta.
- 1 1⁄2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients, batter will be thick.
- Spoon into a greased 8 inch round baking pan.
- Drizzle with butter; sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut into wedges.
- Serve warm.
This was OK for us. I made as directed other then I added one teaspoon of garlic powder as I was afraid it would be bland. Mine only took 15 minutes to cook.I liked thsi but no one else liked the texture of the bread.
This was good. Kinda bland for me but everyone else in the household loved it. Maybe I just took a bite of the wrong part..I didn't get much of a cheese taste. Will make again though, and maybe tweak it a bit for my liking.
This mixed up quickly and was very tasty. I added 2 tsp. garlic powder to the recipe. If you aren't used to using Bisquick, don't be surprised to find the bread has a light,slightly crumbly texture.