Recipe by Chef vera in West coast of Canada
beef roulade with filling easy to prepare, recipe came from my mother who got it from a Czech cookbook
- 4 beef roulades (buy beef roulade)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 small onion (chopped fine)
- 2 -3 sliced kosher pickles
- 2 -3 slices bacon (uncooked sliced ) (optional)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- spread roulade with mustard, salt and pepper.
- put couple slices dill pickle, onion, and bacon on one end
- roll up and either tie or use toothpicks.
- fry in small amount of oil untill browned.
- I use presure cooker for 15 minutes.
- but can be cooked on top of stove for hour make sure doesn't boil dry.