1/1 Photo of Rouladen (Stuffed Beef)
3 hrs 20 mins
PATTI H's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the rouladen on the counter.
- 2Spread mustard on each rouladen.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Place 2 bacon strips on each rouladen.
- 5On one end of the rouladen, place a pickle and onion (with the pickle being on outer end, then onion).
- 6Roll the rouladen and either use toothpickes or thread to keep in place.
- 7The best pot to use if you have it is cast iron, but a regular roasting pot is fine too.
- 8Place olive oil and water on bottom of pot.
- 9Put in the rouladen.
- 10Put about 6 bay leaves in the pot.
- 11Bake at 325-350 degrees for at least 3 hours.
- 12A good slow cook to have all the flavors blend in and for the pickle and onion to be moist.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rouladen (Stuffed Beef)
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g