1/11 Photos of Rouladen (Beef Roll-Ups) Step-By-Step
These colourful roll-ups are not only impressive to look at, they are delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1See step by step photos.
- 2Preheat oven to 425F.
- 3Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 4Cover counter with a sheet of parchment paper and lay first slice of fast fry steak with the length-wise horizontally across parchment sheet.
- 5Lay next slice slightly overlapping over first, followed by the third slice.
- 6Cover the steak slices with another piece of parchment paper and pound the steak where the seams meet.
- 7Layer the prosciutto length-wise vertically over the steak slices.
- 8Layer the mortadella slices over the prosciutto.
- 9Process onions in the food processor and layer over the cheese.
- 10Process peppers in the food processor and layer over onions.
- 11Sprinkle garlic powder, salt and pepper over the onions and peppers.
- 12Using the parchment paper for leverage, start rolling from the edge closest to you, jellyroll-style.
- 13Using either butcher twine or bamboo sticks broken in half, secure the roll by either tying the string or inserting sticks 1 1/2 inches apart.
- 14Once the entire roll has been secured, slice between the ties or sticks.
- 15Places rolls on baking sheet and spread barbeque sauce on top.
- 16Bake 40-50 minutes (to desired doneness).
- 17Serve with side of choice.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rouladen (Beef Roll-Ups) Step-By-Step
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.9
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.9 mg
- Sodium 619.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 21.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: