Recipe by Tish
This is posted in response to a request. I haven't made it but from the pictures I can tell it is a beautiful golden color worthy of trying!
- 6 extra-large egg yolks
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 -3 cup white wine
- 2 -3 pinches saffron
- 1 lemon, rind of
- 2 cups olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Infuse by combining saffron, lemon peel and shallots into a pot.
- Boil the ingredients with white wine, and heat until the mixture is almost dry.
- Let the mixture come all the way down to room temperature.
- Then place the mixture in the food processor As you are blending, add six whole cloves of garlic and six egg yolks.
- Make sure everything is completely pureed before drizzling in about two cups of olive oil.
- By the time your mixture is nice and thick, you're done.
- (If the processor binds up, splash in a little water!).