Recipe by Alesha Ann
A fun layered martini using black vodka. We bought a bottle of Blavod for Halloween & then tried to invent different drinks to use it in. It is a premium vodka from the UK with a very smooth but strong taste. It’s a fun way to change up a vodka beverage! Nice & spooky for Halloween :)
- 1 ounce peach schnapps
- 1 1⁄2-2 ounces cranberry juice (diet is a good substitute)
- 1 ounce blavod black vodka
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine peach schnapps & cranberry juice in a martini shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a martini glass.
- Using the back of a spoon or a pourer spout, carefully pour the Blavod on the edge of the glass so that it rests on top, causing a layered look.