Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
A simple and delicious chicken salad you can put together in no time. The flavors of the rotisserie chicken mingled with the vinaigrette dressing and veggies Are delightful. This recipe makes extra dressing, so keep some in the fridge for another salad. I always make extra and this recipe accounts for that ;)
Top Review by katia
Wordeful salad. I used leftover chicken from recipe#176707 and I did added the capers which was a excellent combination. I had it as my lunch at work so I left out the onions. Thanks for posting!
- 709.77 ml rotisserie-cooked chicken, cut up
- 946.36 ml romaine lettuce, torn
- 59.14 ml julienne red onion
- 236.59 ml cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 118.29 ml chopped celery
- 118.29 ml diced cucumber
- 118.29 ml balsamic vinegar
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 59.14 ml water
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 9.85 ml light brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml capers, drained and finely chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all the ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake to combine. Taste and adjust the seasonings.
- In a large bowl toss Romaine lettuce, chicken, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, celery and.
- Dressing until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.