1/4 Photos of Rotisserie Style Chicken in the Crock Pot
2 hrs 15 mins
Tender, moist and easily cut off the bone chicken. My family loved this chicken. The spices are very flavorful. When I made this I cut my onion into 4 quarters. I recommend wearing gloves when rubbing the chicken and when putting the chicken in the crockpot as your hand do get messy. I also cooked my chicken for 4 hours and high and it was perfect. I found this recipe on Pinchin Your Pennies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken and onion.
- 2Rub herb mixture inside and outside of chicken.
- 3Place in food storage bag; seal bag.
- 4Refrigerate overnight.
- 5Remove chicken from bag; stuff with onion.
- 6Place in crockpot on low 6-8 hours; high 2-4 hours. Chicken juices should run clear and chicken reaches 180*.
- 7Let stand 15 minutes before carving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rotisserie Style Chicken in the Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 500.7
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 160.4 mg
- Sodium 1896.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 38.5 g