Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Texas-style rub with a little kick. Use on chicken, beef, or pork. From The Ultimate Rotisserie Cookbook by Diane Phillips
- 1⁄4 cup chili powder
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Combine the ingredients in an airtight jar.
- Store tightly covered in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
Made the best Salmon ever with this rub. I rubbed it on salmon filets and let it sit in the fridge for about 9 hours then put in the Ronco Rotisserie Grill! Hubby said it was better than any salmon he'd ever had! Thanks for the post!