Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I pulled these ingredients from the Better Recipes site. I'm always looking for easy and flavorful ways to cook chicken and meat.
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. This should be enough to cover one large roasting chicken.
- To use: Spread evenly over chicken. For best results, allow the chicken to sit in the fridge overnight to absorb the flavors.
- Rotisserie or roast your chicken as needed based upon the size of the bird.
A good rub for chicken!! I cut it down and put less salt in it and used it on 2 chicken breasts. Turned out great! Made for My 3 Chefs 2012.