1/1 Photo of Rotisserie Roast Pork
1 hr 20 mins
Posted in response to a request for rotisserie recipes. This is a great way to make a pork roast if you have access to a rotisserie. Times are estimated as I don't know what size roast you want to use. Excellent taste!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare your pork roast by rinsing under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- 2Use a sharp knife and make 4 deep slits into the meat, 2 slits evenly on each side and push a piece of fresh garlic down deep into the meat.
- 3Tie your roast firmly together with household string if necessary to make sure that it holds together as it cooks and rotates.
- 4Move your pork roast to a working surface and season the entire roast generously with season salt, garlic powder and thyme.
- 5Use your hands and rub the seasonings deep into the roast over and over until you can no longer feel the grittiness of the seasoning and the thyme leaves appear to be evenly spread throughout the roast.
- 6Fit the pork roast snuggly onto the rotisserie rod as dead center as possible.
- 7Calculate the weight of your roast by at least 20 minutes per pound or when the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 8Carefully remove your roast from the rotisserie, of the rod and onto a serving platter.
- 9Let the meat stand undisturbed for 5-10 minutes and then carve the meat as usual.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rotisserie Roast Pork
Serving Size: 1 (1 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: