- 1 cup chopped seeded watermelon
- 1 cup chopped strawberry
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped jalapeno peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 1 rotisserie chicken (3-4 lbs, cooked)
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, place watermelon, strawberries, onion, jalapeno and mint.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour olive oil and lime juice over mixture.
- Sprinkle on sugar.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate until serving.
- Slice chicken into serving pieces.
- Spoon salsa over or next to chicken.
- Place remaining salsa in bowl and serve at table.