Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my favorite ways to use left-over rotisserie chicken.
- 3 cups rotisserie-cooked chicken, diced
- 3⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Debone and skin rotisserie chicken before dicing.
- Chop celery, onion, apple, and olives and mix with the chicken.
- Add mayonnaise and salt to the chicken salad and mix thoroughly. Enjoy!
This is an old family fav. when it's really hot out. We use all the same ingredients but the olives and onions. And, before they started selling the rotisserie chickens everywhere we used to poach our chicken breasts in some stock. Great recipe!