Recipe by ALC
This recipe is from Publix Apron Recipes and I wanted to post it because it is SO YUMMY and easy to make!
Top Review by BerrySweet
These were okay. The tortillas got pretty soggy. Jalapeno olives were an unexpected addition. Cooking time is way off, this needs to cook for 45 minutes. After 15 minutes (the stated time) the cheese was not even melted.
- 10 -12 sprigs fresh cilantro (rinsed)
- 1 small tomatoes (rinsed)
- 1 chilled deli rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 3⁄4 cup refried beans
- 2 (10 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced jalapeno-stuffed green olives (drained)
- 1 1⁄2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- aluminum foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Coat 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Chop cilantro coarsely, place in medium bowl. Chop tomato finely; set aside.
- Remove meat of chicken from bones (discard skin and bones) and chop coarsely; add to cilantro (wash hands).
- Stir in beans and 1 can of the enchilada sauce.
- Spoon chicken mixture equally into center of tortillas. Roll tortillas around filling and place, seam side down, in baking dish.
- Pour remaining can of enchilada sauce over enchiladas.
- Sprinkle tomatoes, olives, and then cheese evenly over enchiladas.
- Cover with foil and bake 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.