Prep 40 mins
Cook 45 mins
Yummy Enchailadas made simple with a white sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 1⁄2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 8 ounces kernel corn, frozen
- 12 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- 8 flour, tortilla's
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
- Debone your Rotisserie chicken.
- Make a white sauce in a medium saucepan by melting butter, add 3 Tbl flour mix till bubbly over medium heat. Add 2 1/2 cup milk. Add 2 chicken bouillon cubes, pepper, cumin and cayenne pepper.
- Pour 1/4 on the bottom of a 9 by 13 baking dish.
- Take 1 Flour Tortilla and spread 1/8 Cream cheese on shell. Top with some corn, cheddar cheese and chicken. Roll and place inside your 9 by 13 dish. Repeat till you have 8 rolled and top with remaining sauce.
- Bake 350 with foil on for 30 minutes then take foil off till brown on top.