Recipe by Zol
This is a good Rorisserie Beef Roast and marinade. I borrowed this from a Haverhill Beef. Recipe I found online.
Top Review by Honeyofachef
My family really enjoyed this recipe! It was a huge hit! We served to our friends who also have children and everyone enjoyed it. My husband said it was a 'keeper'. It's easy and tastes great.
Thanks, Zol for a great recipe.
- 1360.77 g beef roast (holiday roast, eye of round, rump roast etc.)
- 29.58 ml honey
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 2.46 ml Tabasco sauce
- 59.14 ml lime juice
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 29.58 ml oyster sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pierce beef roast numerous times with a fork. Combine marinade ingredients in shallow container or resealable freezer bag, reserving 2 tbsp of the marinade for basting roast while barbecuing.
- Marinate roast 12-24 hours in refrigerator. Discard used marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Insert meat thermometer into center of beef roast.
- Cook on rotisserie over drip pan in closed grill over INDIRECT HEAT for about 1 1/2 hours (rare = internal temperature of 140ºF or medium = internal temperature of 160ºF).
- Baste beef roast with the reserved marinade while barbecuing.