Prep 12 hrs
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is a good Rorisserie Beef Roast and marinade. I borrowed this from a Haverhill Beef. Recipe I found online.
- 3 lbs beef roast (holiday roast, eye of round, rump roast etc.)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce (optional)
- Pierce beef roast numerous times with a fork. Combine marinade ingredients in shallow container or resealable freezer bag, reserving 2 tbsp of the marinade for basting roast while barbecuing.
- Marinate roast 12-24 hours in refrigerator. Discard used marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Insert meat thermometer into center of beef roast.
- Cook on rotisserie over drip pan in closed grill over INDIRECT HEAT for about 1 1/2 hours (rare = internal temperature of 140ºF or medium = internal temperature of 160ºF).
- Baste beef roast with the reserved marinade while barbecuing.
My family really enjoyed this recipe! It was a huge hit! We served to our friends who also have children and everyone enjoyed it. My husband said it was a 'keeper'. It's easy and tastes great.
Thanks, Zol for a great recipe.
Perfect recipe! Went over well with everyone and was extremely easy! Thank you!
This is so easy and delicious!! I marinated the meat the night before and then put it in a Ronco Rotisserie for an hour (2.5 lb). It turned out perfect. My kids kept gobbling up their meat I didn't think they were going to let me eat any of it. Thank you this is something I'll be making often.